Please call for further information
Temp to Perm
Level of Experience
Please call for further information.
Mego Employment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a market leader in bespoke coil to part laser and precision CNC milling and bespoke manufactured products for customers worldwide.
We are looking to speak with dynamic, innovative and competent candidates who have experience working within a warehouse/production environment.
The Company operate a tidy as you go system and expect the warehouse to remain tidy at all times.
You will have proven your attention to detail and ability to organise your daily responsibilities in a similar role. This position comes with a great deal of autonomy and will suit someone who is happy to work at times alone and that has a good level of physical fitness.
Listed below is some the main duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment.
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Accepting delivery of inventory.
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
- Communicating errors to relevant parties.
- Marking and labelling stock.
- Production through various machines.
- Storing inventory in accessible manner.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- Perform general warehouse duties in order to maintain smooth production
- Although not essential counter balance and reach truck forklift licences would be preferred, but are not essential as training will be given after the trial period.
Due to the location, having access to your own transport is a necessity. The hours are Monday – Friday 0800 – 1730. Pay starts at £9.13 per hour.
Please call and ask for Adam for more details on the benefits that this position offers or you can apply now.