Supply Chain Assistant
Level of Experience
We are currently recruiting for a candidate to working within my clients Supply Chain Department.
This role will be working between their office and the warehouse, full time position.
My client is looking for someone that will very organised, can work on their own as well as part of a team. We are looking for someone who is has basic admin experience, can organise themselves with high workload. You must have previous experience working in a warehouse and may have a valid Flexi Truck forklift licence is preferred.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Quickly and accurately booking in deliveries
- Preparing and moving stock between the two buildings
- Delivering stock to the relevant persons within Head Office
- Investigating and following discrepancies
- Supporting the upkeep of the Head Office by overseeing the recycling processes
- Overseeing the basic maintenance of the Company cars with routine weekly checks
- Preparing reports and supporting the Supply Chain team with administrative tasks
- Supporting the Supply Chain team with ongoing projects.
If this role is the right role for you and you have the right experience, APPLY today and we can talk further.