Social Media Executive
Level of Experience
2-3 years experience
£20,000 - £25,000
Do you live in the Plymouth area? Are you looking for your next challenge, working alongside fantastic colleagues in a small, fast growing Digital Agency?! Do you have significant experience of managing successful Social Media campaigns for clients across a variety of industries? Are you creative, commercially focused, organised, flexible, with a great attention to detail and good analytical skills? If so, Mego employment would love to hear from you!!! The Role In this full-time role, you will manage all aspects of our own social media and our clients’ social media.
This will include:
- Social media strategy development
- Schedule Planning
- Execution – including developing engaging content, which is optimised for search
- Analysis of results & client & internal reporting
- Paid advertising campaigns
As our client is still a small company, part of your time will also be spent working with our SEO Manager on SEO activities for us and our clients. These will include Listings setup, competitor & keyword research, content writing… Over time, we see the Social Media activities taking up all of your time!
- Extensive experience of using all of the major social media channels, including analytics – for multiple clients across different industries
- Experience of using Hootsuite or a similar tool to manage and track social media activity
- Experience for developing & implementing social media strategy for clients
- Experience of running successful paid social media ads
- Google ads experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including liaising directly with clients
- In depth knowledge and passion for social media; trends, tech, new platforms – so we stay ahead of the curve!
- Creative, attention to detail, organised, flexible, keen to learn new stuff! Desirable
- Knowledge or experience of SEO – but don’t worry, training will be given!
About the Company
Our client is an award-winning digital agency, and we have just celebrated their 4th Birthday! A growing business, dedicated to helping our clients to make the most of their online presence to help them achieve their business goals and objectives. They design and develop search optimised, responsive, user-friendly websites for SMEs in Plymouth, across the South West and further afield. Also providing high quality, monthly SEO and Social Media services to many of our clients. And we carry out paid advertising campaigns for some clients.
We also provide a professional graphic design and printing service. Perks! On offer are 28 days holiday, including bank holidays; a lovely office environment and a great team, with free parking and complimentary tea, coffee, cold drinks, fruit & biscuits! You will be provided relevant training to ensure you continue to develop and that you have the skills you need for your role. There will be progression opportunities as the company grows. And they have a gorgeous Office Labrador!! If this sounds like you, do miss out on this fantastic opportunity!! Use the link below and apply now!