Level of Experience
Previous experience in the recruitment industry is not essential
Basic to £25k p.a. plus commission
This is a great opportunity to join one of the South West’s leading recruitment agencies. Mego Employment has been trading for over 16 years over which time we’ve built up an enviable reputation for delivering outstanding customer service, our commitment to compliance and our ethical approach to doing business.
We’ve traded successfully through both lockdowns and haven’t made any redundancies. And now, as our business continues to grow, we need to expand our team. So, you ask, what’s this all about?
Well, this is a varied role involving the recruitment and registration of workers, their assignment to, and communication with, employer clients plus the supporting administration and database/CRM input. In addition, you will carry out business development activity which will involve researching leads, contacting prospective clients and agreeing commercial terms and service delivery parameters.
What’s our ideal hire? Previous experience in the recruitment industry is not essential but we’ll need to see that you have the personal qualities, personality and transferable skills needed to thrive in this role, like:
- Having great organisational skills
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Being a competent computer user, having good experience of web-based systems/apps and up-to-date social media skills
- The ability to communicate well with employer clients, agency workers and candidates face-to-face, over the phone and by email
- Having the drive and determination to get things right and make things happen
- The desire and availability to work outside of normal working hours including early starts and some weekend working
- Evidencing your excellent work ethic, attendance record and positive can-do attitude
- And you’ll need a full driving licence and your own set of wheels
What can we offer you? We like to think that we are a caring, supportive and considerate employer who puts people first. Our values underpin everything we do and how we do it. We’re also good for career progression, personal development and helping you cope with life’s challenges.
You can check us out further at www.mego.co.uk. Still interested? Great, then send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you want to work in the recruitment industry and specifically for Mego. And please also attach your CV.