Quality Systems Specialist
Level of Experience
5 years’ experience demonstrating knowledge of AS9100 standards.
Calling all Quality Systems Specialists! Are you a looking for a new opportunity?? Mego Employment would love to hear from you! We are currently working on behalf of a leading global manufacturer who wants a dynamic, innovative and competent Quality Systems Specialist to join their diverse team. Ideally you will come from a manufacturing background having gained at least 5 years’ experience demonstrating knowledge of AS9100 standards.
You will have the following skills/qualifications as a minimum:
- Green belt qualification for Lean/6 sigma
- Completed an Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Excellent IT skills – Competent using the following packages – Excel, Word and Adobe.
- Analytically astute – You will have the ability to calculate, strategise and problem solve situations.
- Organisation; you will need to ensure that you have exceptional organisational skills to ensure that working with key stakeholders is straightforward
Some of the key responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Internal and external auditing in accordance with AS9100 standards.
- Manage procedures, review and escalate if needed.
- You will report to stakeholders in daily meetings, exemplary communication skills are imperative
- Maintain APQP activity inclusive of 3rd party inspections.
- On site co-ordination.
In return you will receive a generous remuneration package as well as company benefits. Do not miss out on this terrific opportunity. Use the below link to apply now!