Level of Experience
£32,000 - £35,000
Mego is proud to be recruiting for a world class, market leading manufacturer based in Plymouth. Due to a rapidly growing order book our client needs to a recruit a Quality Engineer.
The successful candidate will actively support the implementation, maintenance, performance, and improvement of the Quality Management System by applying appropriate quality tools and techniques.
Responsibilities (Not limited to)-
- To work independently and as a team member in conducting Quality Engineering activities.
- To work in line with KPM Quality, Safety and Environmental Policies, Procedures, and Instructions.
- To identify performance trends and potential and actual non-conformances in products and processes through data gathering, analysis, monitoring, and auditing.
- Decision making: To stop production, drive containment action and take corrective or preventive action. To ensure effective and timely defect management.
- To propose and implement robust and cost-effective solutions and improvements.
- To carry out audits, inspections, measurements, and tests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Clear, concise, accurate and data driven reporting of results, trends actions and progress.
- To develop effective relationships with other team members and departments, suppliers, and customer personnel as appropriate to facilitate product and service quality.
- To provide training support and to overcome barriers to quality improvement.
To apply, please call us on 01803 840844 or apply through this website by uploading and submitting your CV now.