Production Team Leader
Level of Experience
ILM Level 5
£28,000 - £32,000 +20%/35% shift premium
Mego is proud to be recruiting for a world class, market leading manufacturer based in Plymouth. Due to a rapidly growing order book our client needs to recruit production team leaders on both an alternating and fixed night shift pattern.
You will be trained to ILM Level 5 and will be tasked with improving and sustaining continuous improvement initiatives in line with the 5’s standard and maintain the disciplines and adherence to within the areas of responsibility.
Responsibilities (Not limited to)-
- Ensure compliance with the company health and safety policies and procedures – Including: Risk assessments, safety audits, PPE adherence, incident and accident reporting in accordance with set time frames.
- Ensure compliance with the company quality standards and procedures – Set up verification, dimensional check sheets, scrap and route cause analysis, drive and manage scrap reduction initiatives in line with the company KPI.
- Daily output vs plan – Manage, review, initiate recovery plan as required and continuously target improvements.
- Manage, review, drive improvements in line with the company KPI.
- Manning calculations and justification in line with volume requirements – Standard hours required.
- Arrange/ensure personnel within area of responsible have received the required training prior to undertaking their duties. No task should be undertaken without the correct training and sign off.
- HR activities: Recruitment & selection of staff, carry out and complete appraisals, reviews, investigatory and disciplinary hearings
- Ensure that compliance with shift patterns, break and lunch times is adhered to by all respective personnel directly reporting to the Team Leader.
- Organise on/off the job training.
To apply, please call us on 01803 840844 or apply through this website by uploading and submitting your CV now.