PCV Bus Driver
Level of Experience
£11.94 per hour
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
£11.94 per hour Are you looking for flexible work in a fast paced environment, where no two days are the same? We are currently hiring PCV bus drivers at Bristol Airport! This is an exciting role in a sought after modern airport environment where you will be dealing with a diverse range of customers. For some, you will be the first interaction they have with the airport before they embark on their amazing journey, or the last, as they make their way home after a long flight. The position offers you flexibility and balance with various shift patterns available. These include weekdays, weekends, day, evening and night shifts. We are committed to increasing the number of flexible working opportunities, so you will be able to work the days that best suit your other commitments!
- Ensuring passengers and staff using airport buses are provided with a punctual, efficient, safe, professional and friendly service
- Assisting passengers where needed
- Coordinating with other PCV drivers and the Shift Supervisor to ensure buses are at the right place at the right time
- Recording vehicle damage and reporting defects through drivers’ reports and inspections, ensuring company procedures are followed
- The routes are short and easy with no cash handling required. Skills & Qualifications:
- PCV CPC qualified, with a Cat D licence, and some previous experience of Domestic Driving regulations.
- Ensuring compliance with Domestic Driving rules Benefits:
- Flexible shift patterns
- Modern Mercedes buses maintained in-house to high standards
- Weekly pay
- Pension Scheme
- Free staff parking
- Free holiday parking
Working up to 40 hours a week, on a flexible shift pattern, shifts cover 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with a work roster covering several weeks in advance.