Location: Plymouth, South West
Temp to Perm
Level of Experience
Temp to Perm
Are you an existing administrator looking to develop further?
Are you looking to develop your experience and join one of the UK’s fastest growing companies?
Does learning new skills and aspects of business drive you?
You already have a high level of Excel skills so why not read on?
There is an opportunity to develop and grow your knowledge working at the heart of the operation in the Plymouth HQ as an Office Administrator so read on and apply.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To provide administrative support to the buying team
- The creation of product codes for new products
- To raise and track orders and set up new suppliers
- To maintain and develop relationships with our suppliers in the UK, Far East and Europe
- To liaise with suppliers to obtain product samples, provide feedback and resolve queries
- To work with the Web team to enhance the offering online
- To liaise and produce regular information for all stores.
- To monitor competitor activity
So, your skills and what’s required:
- You have a positive attitude, and ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- You can demonstrate an interest in retail
- You have strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Outlook.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You will be committed and confident with organisational and prioritisation skills.
- You will be comfortable working both individually and with a team.