Mego Employment Limited
Level of Experience
Please call for further information.
£10.42 - £11.41
As our client is growing and becoming busier coming out of lockdown they want to add a successful full time Junior Analyst based in their head office in Plymouth.
Our Client are based in a very good location with good access to public transport, they are looking for someone to start ASAP on a temp to perm position.
As a successful Junior Analyst you will you will assist in developing, implementing & maintaining store optimization strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
To be a Successful Candidate for this Role, you would be expected to:
• Have clarity about how performance will be measured
• Be able to proactively plan your time and priorities.
• Demonstrate a strong commercial awareness
• Self-starter, motivated and enthusiastic
• Team player
• Numerate – able to demonstrate analytical skills.
• Written Skills – Able to demonstrate effective report and letter writing skills.
• Self-sufficient PC skills to include – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email
Your Day to Day Duties will include:
• Monitoring store performance and providing recommendations to further enhance sales
• Monitor business Return on Investment, conducting analysis and insight
• Analysis on store & range profitability
• Ensure store turnover, profit and margin is on target vs company objectives
• Provide recommendation based on analytical data on best and poor performing products.
• Provide meaningful reports and insights, recommending appropriate actions, with the aim of enhancing profit and margin.
• Promoting a margin protection culture within the business
• Conduct investigations into identified areas of concern
If you have experience in this industry and think this role is perfect for you, APPLY NOW or contact Becky on 01803840844