Health and Safety manager
Level of Experience
You must hold a relevant professional safety management qualification
Are you a Health and Safety manager experienced within manufacturing or engineering??
Mego Employment would love to hear from you!
We are currently working on behalf of an established global leader in the engineering and manufacturing sector who wants a dynamic, forward thinking and resilient Health and Safety manager to join their team. This will initially be on a 12 month fixed term basis.
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Hold a relevant professional safety management qualification.
• Ideally you will have at least 5 years’ experience in a safety management role, preferably within either engineering or manufacturing. We will consider other backgrounds.
• Resilience; being able to reacclimatise and effectively rise to challenges that present themselves , including re adjustments due to the current pandemic.
• Organisation; you will need to have exceptional organisational skills to ensure that the adequate procedures, work instructions and risk assessments are in place to meet HSE requirements.
Some of the key accountabilities will include;
• Maintain the HSE management systems in accordance with procedures.
• Recommend and support the implantation of control measures whilst advising on the standard of P.P.E issued to employees.
• Identify new techniques and initiatives for improving health, safety and fire procedures.
• Promote the company vision of HSE responsibility at all levels.
In return you will receive a generous remuneration package.
Do not miss out on this terrific opportunity. Us the below link to apply now or call Adam on 01803 840844 for more information!