Financial Controller/ Company Secretary
Level of Experience
Experience in Similar Role
Working part of an amazing global company in the beautiful city of Plymouth Mego Employment we are recruiting for a highly motivated and experienced Financial Controller/ Company Secretary to join our client’s team.
This rewarding and important role would be part of an amazing company set out to watch their employees grow and achieve outstanding career paths throughout their time with our client.
Your responsibilities through this role will include:
- Staff Management
- Company Requirements
- Financial Control
- Authority Levels
- Building Key Contacts and Relationships
As a Financial Controller for our client you will be there to ensure that the company is run smoothly in all areas.
- Working part and managing departments and areas of Finance and IT.
- KPI reporting
- Supporting as a Company Secretary
- Lead Business Forecasting and Budgeting Process
- Key in Developing of the Company’s Strategy
- Liaise with Company Bankers, Insurers and Auditors
- Company Appointed Trustee
- Risk Management
- Manage and Direct IT systems and Development team
- Responsible for Data Security
- Financial Sign Off
- Travel requirements may be asked to travel to other offices nationally and internationally
- Developing and building strong relationships with internal and external contacts.
This Position is a Full Time Permanent Role and Salary will depend on Experience and Level however Salary is very competitive for the high level of position the role is.
Is this the role for you? APPLE today or Email your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter.