Location: Plymouth, South West
Temp to Perm
Level of Experience
Temp to Perm
Are you an existing administrator looking to develop further?
Are you looking to develop your experience and join one of the UK’s fastest growing companies?
Does learning new skills and aspects of business drive you?
You already have a high level of Excel skills so why not read on?
There is an opportunity to develop and grow your knowledge working at the heart of the operation in the Plymouth HQ as a Buying Assistant so read on and apply.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To support the Senior Buying team to drive sales, maximize profit and achieve stock and sales targets.
- To assist in sourcing, listing, managing and developing product ranges and promotional offers.
- To liaise with suppliers to manage ranges and maintain the product file.
- To monitor competitor activity.
- To research, compile and interpret data to formulate strategies as required.
- To ensure all relevant administrative, financial and system procedures are completed accurately and within agreed timescales.
- To produce regular information for, liaise with and provide support for stores.
- Attend supplier meetings, showrooms and trade shows upon progression.
So, your skills and what’s required:
- You ideally have a degree but it’s not essential.
- You must be able to demonstrate knowledge of and an interest in retail.
- Your excellent commercial understanding and communication skills are a priority.
- You will be committed and confident with strong administrative, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- You will be comfortable working both individually and with a team.
- You will have proficient written, numerical/analytical and PC skills, particularly Excel.
- Administration experience is preferred