Location: Plymouth, South West
Temp to Perm
Level of Experience
Temp to Perm
Are you experienced with working with Excel and have a good understanding of business theory?
Are you looking to develop a career and like the sound of becoming a BI analyst?
You have good admin skills already so why not read on and apply for this great opportunity to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing companies at the heart of their operations in Plymouth HQ?
This position will involve working with existing data sets to create dashboard and reports and provide analysis throughout the organisation based on Business priorities.
You will receive in-house training in various tools so there is an opportunity to develop within the department!
Your responsibilities will be:
- To spec out and create reports based on business requirements and best practice.
- To understand the layout and content of data sets to ensure reports are created using the most suitable data.
- To ensure reports are visually pleasing and easy to use.
- To keep reports up to date based on best practice.
- To provide users with an overview of the report upon release and after any further developments.
- You have the ability to create ad hoc reports and analysis when required.
- You can present reports and data to members of the business.
So, your skills and what’s required:
- You have strong communication and presentation skills.
- You are analytical and commercially minded
- You possess the ability to work under pressure.
- You have strong prioritisation and timekeeping skills to achieve deadlines.
- You have the ability to quickly learn new skills whilst working on projects.
- You are a creative thinker.
- You have prior Experience in Excel ideally.
- Any experience using PowerBI would be advantageous but not essential.