Level of Experience
Previous Customer service experience
Mego Employment are currently recruiting for some exciting and progressing opportunities at Bristol Airport to start Immediately.
We are looking for committed, hardworking and reliable candidates who are looking for an opportunity to work part of an exciting industry.
Pay: Hourly rate of £10.37
Shift patterns: 4 on 4 off – Earlies (0500 – 1700) or Lates (1400 – 0200)
- Assist with the safe transportation of passengers to and from the terminal and aircraft using specialist equipment and vehicles.
- Ensure the smooth operation of airside transfers whereby passengers are assisted as per their requirements with minimal delay.
- To be an Ambassador for the company, living the values of care, safety, trustworthy and expert.
- To communicate in a professional manner with customers, airport authorities and colleagues
Main duties include:
- Work as a team with the Driver to ensure correct and safe positioning of the vehicle onto and off of the aircraft.
- Assist with the safe transfer of passengers and travelling companions to and from the terminal and aircraft whilst ensuring the highest level of customer service
- To lift passengers where required in accordance with manual handling guidelines.
- Ensure boarding checks are completed in line with airline requirements
- Ensures equipment is checked for safe usage prior to use
- Maintains the cleanliness of vehicles both inside and outside and that they are clear of rubbish
- Physical job going up and down the side ladder of the Ambilift and ability to physically lift passengers if required.
- Customer facing role so high level of customer service, listening and empathy skills
- Possible need for DBS check
- Held a driving licence for a minimum of 1 year
- Previous airport experience is strongly desired
Please apply today or call 01803 840 844 for more information.