Level of Experience
£11.41 per hour
Our highly popular client in the Plymouth area is looking for a candidate to join their Analyst Team.
Our client delivers fantastic training, support and a great company to work for.
This position is a full time, temp to perm role Monday to Friday.
Due to the nature of the role to be a successful candidate you must have:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and extensive use of Excel is required.
- Experience using; PowerBI, SQL, DAX, PowerPivot would be advantageous but not essential.
- Analytical and commercially minded.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong prioritisation and timekeeping skills to achieve deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills whilst working on projects.
- Creative thinker
You day to day duties will include:
- Spec out and create reports
- Understand the layout and content of Datasets to ensure reports are created using the most suitable data.
- Ensure reports are visually pleasing and easy to use.
- Keep reports up to date based on best practice.
- Provide users with an overview of the report upon release and after any further developments.
- Ability to create ad hoc reports and analysis when required.
- Present reports and data to senior members of the business
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, APPLY today and we can discuss further.