Airport Valet Driver
Level of Experience
Full Driving Licence
10.00 - 15.00
Mego Aviation Support Services is proud to be working in partnership with Bristol Airport managing the Silver Zone Valet parking operation.
We are currently recruiting additional Valet Parking operatives to help us manage the surge in demand for flights abroad.
The role involves driving passengers’ cars from the Drop-Off area at Silver Zone reception to a Block Parking area within the airport perimeter and then driving them back again to the Pick-Up area prior to their return. You will therefore be working outside and be required to drive a wide range of car types carefully and skilfully whilst also logging and reporting any pre-existing damage or issues.
Key role requirements:
- The Right To Work in the UK.
- The ability to reliably get to Bristol Airport for the given shift start time.
- A valid UK Category B driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- 12 months active driving experience in the UK.
- A workable knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Happy to walk the distances between airport car parking areas.
Various shifts are available 7 days per week until mid-October. Shifts are of 8 or 9 hours duration with start times from between 0400 to 1400. Additional hours will be available. You can choose to work full or part-time, weekdays and/or weekends.
Full training and PPE is provided.
For more information, call 01803 840844 or apply now!