Level of Experience
Planning and Buying experience essential
Do you have experience within Planning/Buying??
Know how to work your way around MRP/ERP Systems??
Analytical and a team player??
Mego would love to hear from you as we have a fantastic permanent opportunity in Plymouth!!
Ideally you’ll have manufacturing experience; however we will consider other backgrounds.
So, you will be working for an industry leading family run business who specialise in all things creative.
Our client has multiple sites located across the U.K and is renowned as an industry leader in the manufacturing, production and wholesale of quality arts and craft products.
Team work is an essential focal point of this striving business and you must be committed and willing to go above and beyond to ensure that long-term relationships with customers are built and maintained.
We need people who really epitomise the ethos of team work and want to work toward a common vision.
Below is a list of skills, responsibilities and requirements of the role. This list is not exhaustive of all responsibilities –
Qualifications & Skills Requirements –
• Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain concepts and application.
• Strong analytical, planning and organisational skills.
• Required to have an extensive working knowledge of PC functions and Microsoft Office programs including: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, works independently, displays initiative and solves problems with proficiency.
• Run MRP daily
• Analyse messages from MRP system and place orders in a timely manner.
• Manage suppliers to reduce costs, improve quality, control inventories and ensure timely flow of material.
• Monitor and report key performance metrics, including Purchase Price Variance, inventories, shortages, and supplier performance
• Develop a thorough working knowledge of required MRP / ERP systems. SAP
• Provide a short and medium term plan to the business to efficiently and effectively meet customer deadlines.
Salary is circa £25,000 per annum.
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate, apply now! If you would like more information, please call Adam on 01803 860276.